The reason why should you put onions inside socks before going to bed?
An onion is a high source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, manganese and dietary fiber. Besides making your eyes tear, they are packed with wide range of health benefits. Thus, onions are very beneficial for the digestive system of our body, heart health, and blood circulation.
However, today we will discuss one specific use of onions. Onions can eliminate toxins from the body and purify the blood. Thus, they are to be applied topically.
Onion contains phosphoric acid, so when applied topically it can enter the bloodstream, kill all the bacteria and germs & leave your body toxin free.
To do so, You should apply onion at the bottom part of your feet. This part of your feet contains access points called meridians, which are directly connected tp internal organs of your body. Hence, these meridians are a pathway to each and every organ and also the nervous system.
TIP: Try to walk barefoot once or twice a day, because when we wear shoes or flip flops, the meridians are dormant. So, you need to clean your blood and body from toxins and have a long and healthy life.
- Chop Onions into Slices as shown in the picture above.
- Cut the onions into circular flat pieces because they are to be applied at the bottom of your entire foot like a platform. Also, make sure you are using organic onions that are chemical free.
- Now, apply a single sliced onion on the bottom of your feet and wear a sock to secure them. Practice this before you are going to sleep, so the onions will play it’s role.
Benefits of onion on the bottom of the feet
- Kill bacteria and germs– onion and garlic have strong antiviral and antibacterial benefits.
- Purify your blood – when the phosphoric acid from the onions is absorbed through the skin, it purifies the blood.
- Purify the air – while you sleep, this little chamber of smelly onion around your feet will clean the air